TEACHER OF THE YEAR 2018
- Must be in grades 3 through 8 to complete
Entries must be submitted VIA OUR WEB SITE by Friday, May 25.
- The winning teacher will receive a gift card to buy supplies for his or her classroom.
- The student who wrote the winning nomination will receive the surprise classroom visit, a special certificate and a Barnes and Noble gift card.
- The Goodfellows will review all nominations and select a winning teacher by June 1.
- The school will be confidentially notified so that the Goodfellows may surprise the teacher, the student and his or her classmates. We also anticipate making this winning day a media event with the involvement of Detroit’s local media outlets.
We look forward to receiving your student entries. Should you have any questions regarding this opportunity,
please feel free to contact our Executive Director, Sari Klok-Schneider at 586-775- 6139 or via email
at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also connect on our web site at www.detroitgoodfellows.org
MY FAVORITE DETROIT PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHER NOMINATION FORM